1. After urination, wash the urinary organ with water.
2. Males should either be circumcised or keep the foreskin pulled back at all times.
3. Never cut the hair of the joints of the body.
4. Males should always use kaopiina (laungot́á).
5. Do vyápaka shaoca as directed.
6. Bathe according to the prescribed system.
7. Take only sáttvika (sentient) food.
8. Observe fast as prescribed.
9. Do sádhana regularly.
10. Observe uncompromising strictness and faith regarding the sanctity of the Iśt́a (Goal).
11. Observe uncompromising strictness and faith regarding the sanctity of the Ádarsha (Ideology).
12. Observe uncompromising strictness and faith regarding the sanctity of the Supreme Command.
13. Observe uncompromising strictness and faith regarding the sanctity of the Conduct Rules.
14. Always remember the content of your oaths.
15. Regular participation in the weekly dharmacakra at the local jágrti should be considered mandatory.
16. Observe C.S.D.K. (Conduct Rules, Seminar, Duty, Kiirtana).
1. You should offer thanks to someone from whom you are taking service (by saying, “Thank you”).
2. You should promptly reply to someone’s namaskára in a similar way.
3. One should receive or offer something with the following mudrá: extend the right hand, touching the right elbow with the left hand.
4. One should stand up if any respectable elder person comes up to him/her.
5. When yawning, cover your mouth, and at the same time make a snapping sound with your fingers.
6. When talking, always use respectful words about someone who is absent.
7. Before you sneeze, cover your mouth with handkerchief or hand.
8. After cleaning the nasal duct, wash your hands. When distributing food, if you sneeze or cough, using your hand, wash your hands immediately.
9. After passing stool and using water, wash your hands with soap, rubbing the soap in the right hand first, and then cleaning the left hand with the right.
10. Before you come up to people who are engaged in talking, seek their permission.
11. You should not engage in private (organizational) talk in a train, bus or other public transportation.
12. Do not take another’s article without his or her prior consent.
13. Do not use anything that belongs to someone else.
14. When talking, do not hit anyone with harsh or pinching words: say what you want to say indirectly.
15. Do not indulge yourself in criticizing others’ faults and defects.
16. When you are going to a meeting with office personnel, you should seek prior permission, or send your identity card, or get verbal permission.
17. You should refrain from reading the personal letters of others.
18. When in conversation, give scope to others to express their views.
19. When you are listening to someone, make a mild sound now and then to indicate that you are listening attentively.
20. When speaking with someone, do not turn your eyes or face elsewhere.
21. Do not sit in a “zamindary posture” and dance your feet in a silly manner.
22. If someone you are going to speak with is writing at the time, do not look at his or her writing paper.
23. Do not put your fingers in your mouth and take them out repeatedly, and never cut your fingernails with your teeth.
24. During conversation, if you fail to understand something, humbly say, “Excuse me, please.”
25. When someone is inquiring about your health and welfare, you should offer your cordial thanks to the person.
26. One should not go to another’s house or call after 9:00 P.M.
27. If you must convey something negative to someone, you should use the words “Excuse me” and then start your talk.
28. Before you take a meal, you should wash your hands and feet.
29. If you want to take honey, you should take it with water.
30. Do not talk standing before someone who is eating.
31. Do not sneeze or cough when you are at the dining table.
32. Do not offer a food dish to anyone with your left hand.
33. Do not take a bath or shower, or drink water, from a standing position.
34. Do not pass urine or stool from a standing position.
35. When your left nostril (id́á nád́ii) is active you should take liquid food, and take solid food when the right nostril (piuṋgalá nád́ii) is predominant.
36. When your id́á nád́ii is working predominantly, you should utilize the time for your sádhaná.
37. You should offer a drinking glass touching only its lower portion.
38. When you are serving drinking water to someone, first wash the glass with the help of your fingers, then without the help of your fingers, then fill it with water.
39. If you are sweating profusely at the time of taking food, you should remove the sweat with your handkerchief.
Utilizing the vibrations created for eternal time by Shrii Shrii Ánandamúrtijii through jánusparsha and varábhaya mudrás, take yourself and the entire universe ahead along the path of all-round welfare. Oṋḿ shánti!